If you have any questions, we would always recommend contacting a course advisor or calling us on +44 (0)161 833 4722.
Options 1 – 3: Fund the course yourself
There is no credit check involved with this option.
If you have not lived in the UK for the past three years, or have low or no credit score, then this option may be relevant for you as you may not qualify for Omni Capital finance.
Option 4: Get instant Monthly Finance with Omni Capital (you will need to be in employment)
Prospective students are able to get an instant online decision to fund training though our partner Omni Capital. Please note Omni Capital will undertake a credit check when you apply for finance.
To apply, you must be 18 or over, earning over £5000 annually and have been living in the UK for at least 3 years before your course starts. Omni Capital will also take into consideration additional factors such as your credit score. If you are uncertain about whether applying for the finance is right for you, please contact a course advisor first.
- Apply by selecting the course start date, and the monthly payment duration that best suits your situation
- Click ‘Enrol on Course’
- On the second page, fill out your student details. At the bottom of the page select ‘Monthly Payments Omni Capital’.
- This will reveal a dropdown. Select the monthly payment duration again.
- Then select ‘Apply Now’
- This will take you through to Omni Capital’s site to complete the finance application – a decision on the finance is normally instant.
- Assuming your finance is accepted, you will need to pay:
- The downpayment to SEM immediately
- The monthly payments to Omni Capital do not begin for 28 days. We always advise ringing them on 0333 240 8318 to confirm the date of your direct debit.
You will need to pay a minimum 5% downpayment on the course fees to SEM at the point of successful finance application, although you have the option to make anything up to a 50% downpayment on course fees (a larger downpayment will make your monthly instalments cheaper). Should you wish to make a larger downpayment, contact SEM instead of applying online, as we will need to setup a bespoke application.